AEPS GROUP OF COMPANIES offers superior advancement opportunities that will ensure you achieve your goals.
Whether you are a new graduate or experienced in a particular field, opportunities await you at AEPS ASIA ! View our list of available posts below.
1) Sharepoint Consultant
- To design, define and document solutions, taking part in technical requirement meetings, discussion forums and related meetings.
- To work through specifications and develop solutions where appropriate in line with project documentation.
- To keep up to date on all technologies connected to Microsoft SharePoint Development tools and products.
2) Software Engineer
- To deliver Microsoft 365 suite of services process as defined
- Assist customers of Microsoft 365 suite of services with configuration of service with OnBoarding of tools and processes technology understanding
- Assist Microsoft 365 suite of services customers to adopt and increase active user of all entitled workloads using defined adoption guidance and methodology
- Develop, foster and maintain effective customer relationships while driving positive customer satisfaction
- Maintain knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite of services, required tools and products consistently as more features are rolled out
- This is a technical role; on-going technical training and certifications will be provided
- At least 5 years of working experience in related fields.
- Certified or deep hands-on / administration knowledge in the following Microsoft 365 Cloud technologies:
- Office 365 Enterprise (E3, E5)
- Azure IAAS, AADP
- Microsoft Intune
- AIP, ATP & MCAS
- Windows 10
- Email migration
- Network infrastructure (router, switches, VPN, VoIP & SBC technologies)
- Competent at documenting standard/applications operating procedures
- Possess project management skills, preferably with project leader experience
- Good interpersonal and communications skills to interact effectively at all levels
- Comfortable to provide remote assistance via desktop, email or phone call
- Fast learner and familiar with computer-based learning
- Fluence in English and local language both speaking and writing
- Diploma or degree in computer science, information technology or related discipline
- Certified MCSE (held or pending) would be desired
3) Technical Support Engineer
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
- On-job training will be provided for fresh graduate
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
Interested To Join Us? Please send your Resume / Curriculum Vitae with your recent passport size photo to: HR@aepsasia.com.